It has been a very busy summer here in Texas. I have, however, managed to find time to spoil myself here and there. Now, before you get to thinking I must be selfish, I have found that the little things I do for me make me happier and thus influences those around me to do the same. Finding time to be you is no crime. Needing time and not making a point to do so is. I mean, who wants to be around a crabby person?! I don’t. So, the point of this post is to say to women and men, “When was the last time you treated yourself to something you love?”. If you can’t answer this in 30 seconds, plan something today. My “lovin me” treat is a pedicure. What will yours be?
Ideas to love you some you:
1. Catch a movie alone (I like the matinee. The price and it’s never full)
2. Get a mani/pedi (girls and guys alike)
3. Spruce up the wardrobe by doing some shopping (make a budget)
4. Have a nice lunch or dinner at your fave place
5. You know you better than me, so get going and get to living!
Love you some you today. You and everyone around you will reap the benefits of your self love and care. Life will always be busy. We can find time to fill time. Why not live a little and enjoy it.
Do It Any Way!